Posted Wed, 17 Jun 2020 20:24:56 GMT by Jake Kurzweil PhD Candidate,
Hi There,

Another simple question. I am trying to bring in precipitation data from a excel using the time series batch conversion. I am creating my own template and following what has been outlined in the Mike She Toolbox manual. Everything seems fine until I reach the Data Description page. I select my appropriate values/units/item type, but then we I select next, nothing happens. It just stays on the same page. I can select back or cancel or see my preview, but not next. Has anyone else run into this issue? I apologize if I am making a silly error.

Best,

Jake
Posted Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:25:23 GMT by Jake Kurzweil PhD Candidate,
I am finding a work around by creating a blank data set with the same time step as my model using the create button and then copying my data. This works for now, but it would be nice to have the batch conversion work for larger data sets.
Posted Mon, 28 Sep 2020 20:22:47 GMT by Elias Moussoulis
Hi Jake,

It seems something in the tool setup or the excel file is not liked by the tool but it's difficult to say what exactly.

I managed to reproduce your issue by activating the "Date/time format" option (1st option: 'Date and time values in one column or across multiple columns') in the 'Time Description' dialog. After I deactivated that option I was able to proceed to the 'Data Description' dialog and eventually run the tool (I used the Help example data).

But I guess it could also be related to other issues e.g. the way the date/time column(s) has been defined, or strange symbols in your data,..
if the problem persists can you share an attachment of your setup files to have a look and try to reproduce?

Best regards
Elias

You must be signed in to post in this forum.